While you seek adventure, the NKF-MD seeks a cure for kidney disease!
Join us as we celebrate our 7th annual Rappel for Kidney Health and make an impact on kidney disease in an extraordinary way!
1. Sign yourself up.Anyone can go Over the Edge! No Climbing Experience Required!
Whether you are fearless or looking to overcome your fears, Rappel for Kidney Health is the challenge for you! This event is the ULTIMATE Adrenaline Rush! #awesome #bucketlist
You will get the opportunity to RAPPEL 15 stories down Baltimore's Hyatt Regency hotel, while raising much needed funds for kidney patients!
Individuals are required to raise a minimum of $1,000 and can request donations from family, friends and co-workers through their own personal Over the Edge on-line fundraising page.
Become a Team Captain and recruit your friends and family, or your co-workers to join! Set a team goal and get ready to raise vital funds for kidney patients in your community!
2. Start a team.
*A team is a group of 2+ people.
*Team members do not have to rappel and can be a fundraising member only.
*Funds raised can be combined to allow one member of the team to rappel for each $1,000 raised. For example, if two people are on a team and one person raises $500 and the other raises $1,500, both members can rappel because their combined total equals $2,000 ($1,000 each).
3. Join a team. Don’t be a chicken—join your friend, family member, or neighbor in the fun! Work together to raise money and see who gets the most ‘likes’ on social media after you post pictures of the event!
4. Toss Your Boss. Has your boss ever pushed you over the edge? Now it’s your turn to return the favor!
Large and small companies, businesses and organizations rally employees together to fundrasie as a team for an opportunity to:
*Enhance employee morale
*Gain visibility for your products or services
*Generate goodwill in the community
Corporate matching gifts can enhance employee fundraising efforts.
5. Join our event committee. Do you like to know all of the details before something happens? Join our committee to be in the know and help make all the details a reality! We need your help recruiting teams and planning for a fun atmosphere on the pool deck. To learn more, contact Katie at: email@example.com.
6. Volunteer at the event. Event day is the BEST! There is a sense of community and excitement from roof top to the pool deck of the Hyatt Regency Baltimore on the Inner Harbor. We need all hands on deck to make it happen! You can volunteer in the action on the ropes or escort participants to the roof.
If you have any questions, please contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-322-0374.